Always great entertainment and great for starting discussions … ask your kids these 20 questions.
Even better record their answers on video for future laughs/memories/embarrassment 😎
1. If you won a million Dollars, what would you buy?
2. How long does it take to get to Canada?
3. What does mum always say to you?
4. What job would you like to do when you’re big?
5. What is the capital of New Zealand
6. Where do babies come from?
7. At what age do you become an adult?
8. If you could change one rule in your family’s house, what would it be?
9. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you have?
10. What would you do to save the planet?
11. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
12. How much does it cost to buy a house?
13. Why do you think we should be nice to other people?
14. What does love mean to you?
15. What are you scared of?
16. What is really important to you?
17. If you opened a store, what would you sell?
18. What bugs you the most?
19. What would you do if you made the rules at home?
20. If your pet could talk, what would it say?
Back to the main list of all the Boredom Buster Days